This workshop is for the budding Chocolatier, with a chance to create your own truffles.
Start time 10.00am – 1.00pm
Join us on this informative but relaxed chocolate making course where you will learn to make delicious truffles to enjoy at home.
Format for the course includes:-
- Welcome and refreshments
- Introduction to our business
- You will watch a demonstration on how to make a ganache before getting “hands-on”
- There will be a demonstration on tempering chocolate and you will then get chance to temper your own chocolate
- You will learn how to roll truffles before dipping and decorating them
- Once set you will then packaging your truffles in a ballotin box ready to take home.
As this is a hands-on course, aprons and gloves will be provided but please wear suitable clothes and hair should be tied back where possible.
We require 3 people to run this particular course.